1. PhysX Includes March 25, 2010 PhysX is the physics API by Nvidia, and I had a play with it back when Ageia owned it. I am not sure how current these tutorials are, but I am keeping them up in the hope they help someone.
2. PhysX Windows March 25, 2010 Lets attach a GLUT window do our PhysX application!
3. PhysX Scenes March 25, 2010 PhysX, just like OpenGL, needs to be setup, but and instead of setting the OpenGL state, we setup our PhysX scene. Inside a scene, is where all collisions and physics are calculated.
4. PhysX Parameters March 25, 2010 After setting up a PhysX scene, you then need to assign some parameters, the parameter I will focus on is skin width.
5. PhysX Materials March 25, 2010 Just like we assign materials to objects in OpenGL, we assign materials to objects in PhysX, only here they don't affect lighting, they affect the physical 'touch' of an object.