- 1. OpenGL Drivers The OpenGL drivers can be tricky for some people to find, and whilst I recommend using GLEW and FreeGLUT, feel free to download these files, although they may be out of date.
- 3. OpenGL Tips Here is a collection of tips for using OpenGL that I have started compiling, expect it to grow 🙂
- 4. System Overclocking Overclocking ones system is usually kept to the hardcore gamer who wants maximum performance out of their computer, all in the bid for those few extra frames per second. This guide, while a little old, is still extremely valid for those looking to overclock their CPU, GPU and even RAM.
- 5. 3D Geometry Replication You start off with a flat quad, and you make it look some highly detailed 3D geometry. All computer games do it to a degree, and this is a little compilation of different methods that have been used over the years, and are still being used, in today's games.
- WordPress Optimization My optimization suggestions are coming from the point of view of a programmer, and may be slightly more advanced in some places than most Wordpress work.
- OSX and PC OSX and PC
This article is going to give a brief comparison of OSX and Windows 7 in relation to OpenGL programming, and programming in general. I am in no way wanting to start a flame war, but feel free to fight amongst yourselves in the comments section. I will admit it sounds like I'm bashing ...